A natural extension of the living area
These days, there is a great demand to design houses using large glazed areas that allows a greater light transmission. Bespoke bi-folding outward opening doors are a convenient way to flood a home with light and air, making the outside world a natural extension of the living area.
Broxwood offer options from two leaf to a maximum of 7 to create a stylish wide un-obstructed opening. These designs are often configured in one room on different elevations to create a huge glazed area with 180 degree views. The folding door is fitted with multi award winning manufacturer, Centor hardware to ensure a smooth and effortless operation. As standard, a milti-point locking system and toughened/laminated glazing is fitted for safety and security.
Timber Bi-folding Doors
- Bespoke made-to-measure folding doors outward opening
- Robust and durable 78mm deep door leaf
- Leaf combinations from 2 - 7 with maximum dimensions of 2350mm high x 6000mm wide
- Available in a range of U-Values from 1.4 to 0.7
- Centor hardware offers smooth operation and greater security and added protection against the elements
- Multi-point locking system
- Constructed using finger jointed laminated pine timber designed to last a lifetime
- Advanced insulation and glass technology for ultimate weather protection
- Space saving opening
- Super Low-E double glazed panel with argon filled unit. Triple glazing with warm edge spacer optional
- Delivery from 6 – 8 weeks
- Installation service available on request
Alu-clad Timber Bi-folding Door
Broxwood’s Timber Bi-folding Doors is also available with aluminium cladding. The addition of low-maintenance hard-wearing aluminium cladding provides the ultimate protection against the elements.
Additional features include:
IV78 Inward & Outward Opening Technical Information:
- Frame: 35mm wide x 185mm deep
- Sash: 76mm wide x 78mm deep
- Glass: Double Glazing 24mm or Triple Glazing 36mm and 52mm / Argon gas and choice of coating
- Hardware: Gretsch-Unitas Centor KFV Multi point locking mechanism
Save Energy by choosing the right U-value
Broxwood windows and doors are amongst the most energy efficient on the market. We offer five energy ranges, from 1.4 to 0.7 U-value, all of which exceed current UK building regulations. Choosing the right U-value is mostly common sense; the simple rule being all our windows will save energy but choosing a U-value which is over specified for your property is unlikely to return greater savings.