Flood your home with light and air
These days, there is a great demand to design houses using large glazed areas that allows a greater light transmission. Bespoke sliding patio doors are a convenient way to flood a home with light and air, making the outside world a natural extension of the living area.
Broxwood offer two options, a single sliding door with a fixed pane or centre parting double sliding doors over fixed side panes to create a wide opening. These designs are often configured in one room on different elevations to create a huge glazed area with 180 degree views. The sliding door leaf itself, although often constructed to large dimensions, are fitted with Germany hardware made by Gretsch-Unitasto ensure a smooth and effortless operation. As standard, a three-point locking system and toughened/laminated glazing is fitted for safety and security.
Timber Sliding Door
- Bespoke made-to-measure sliding door in single sliding or centre parting sashes
- Robust and durable 78mm deep door leaf
- Maximum dimensions 5000mm wide and 2350mm high
- Available in a range of U-Values from 1.4 to 0.7
- Gretsch Unitas sliding mechanism offers smooth operation and greater security and added protection against the elements
- Constructed using finger jointed laminated pine timber designed to last a lifetime
- Advanced insulation and glass technology for ultimate weather protection
- Space saving opening
- Factory finish to any RAL or NCS colour
- Super Low-E double glazed panel with argon filled unit. Triple glazing with warm edge spacer optional
- Delivery from 6 – 8 weeks
- Installation service available on request
Alu-Clad Timber Sliding Door
Broxwood’s Timber Sliding Door is also available with aluminium cladding. The addition of low-maintenance hard-wearing aluminium cladding provides the ultimate protection against the elements.
Additional features include:
- Fully treated timber with alu cladding for maximum durability and longevity
- Triple Glazing with warm edge spacer fitted as standard
- Increased strength and durability
- Ultimate protection against the elements
- Sleek contemporary look and feel
- Virtually maintenance free
HS_IV78 Inward Opening Technical Information:
- Frame: 56mm wide x 184mm deep
- Sash: 110mm wide x 78mm deep
- Glass: Double Glazing 24mm or Triple Glazing 36mm and 52mm / Argon gas and choice of coating
- Hardware: Gretsch Unitas sliding mechanism
Save Energy by choosing the right U-value
Broxwood windows and doors are amongst the most energy efficient on the market. We offer five energy ranges, from 1.4 to 0.7 U-value, all of which exceed current UK building regulations. Choosing the right U-value is mostly common sense; the simple rule being all our windows will save energy but choosing a U-value which is over specified for your property is unlikely to return greater savings.