Contemporary flush profile
Often referred to as an H-Type window, the Fully Reversible outward opening window is a popular choice. SPILKA Classic hinges enable the window to glide through 180 degrees allowing cleaning and maintenance to be carried out from the interior of your room. As an enhancement to the design, the latest version of this window the hinges are hidden leaving a flush profile. The harder the wind and rain drive at the window sash, the tighter and more sealed they become. For safety and security, the windows are fitted with a night lock position, child restrictor and blow back restrictor as standard. Available in timber and alu-clad timber.
Timber Top Swing Window
- Bespoke made-to-measure outward opening window
- Available in a range of U-Values from 1.4 to 0.7
- Constructed using finger jointed laminated pine timber designed to last a lifetime
- Advanced insulation and glass technology for ultimate weather protection
- Single handle operation and fully reversible for safe and easy cleaning
- SPILKA Classic/Opus hidden hinges
- Four-point mechanism: fully locked, ventilation, child safe and safe-clean
- Choice of glazing bars and ironmongery
- Optional Trickle ventilation with matching RAL colour
- Factory finish to any RAL or NCS colour
- Super Low-E double glazed panel with argon filled unit. Triple glazing with warm edge spacer optional
- Delivery from 6 – 8 weeks
- Installation service available on request
Alu-clad Timber Top Swing Window
Broxwood’s Timber Top Swing Window is also available with aluminium cladding. The addition of low-maintenance hard-wearing aluminium cladding provides the ultimate protection against the elements.
Additional features include:
- Fully treated timber with alu cladding for maximum durability and longevity
- Triple Glazing with warm edge spacer fitted as standard
- Increased strength and durability
- Ultimate protection against the elements
- Sleek contemporary look and feel
- Virtually maintenance free
105_76 Technical Information:
- Frame: 57mm wide x 105mm deep
- Sash: 65mm wide x 76mm deep
- Glass: Double Glazing 24mm or Triple Glazing 36mm and 52mm / Argon gas and choice of coating
- Hardware: SPILKA Classic/Opus hinges. TITON lockable handle with limited choice of colour finish.
Save Energy by choosing the right U-value
Broxwood windows and doors are amongst the most energy efficient on the market. We offer five energy ranges, from 1.4 to 0.7 U-value, all of which exceed current UK building regulations. Choosing the right U-value is mostly common sense; the simple rule being all our windows will save energy but choosing a U-value which is over specified for your property is unlikely to return greater savings.